Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Back to Work!





Cardigan: F21 | Tank: Lush from Nordstroms | Jeans: Wide-Leg Trousers from Old Navy | Wedges: Dolce Vita for Target | Belt: F21 | Necklace: Nordstroms | Bag: Missoni for Target

Now that the stretch of the holidays are over and the new year has begun - there's no more excuses for laziness and seasonal over eating (who am I kidding, over eating is my year round bad habit). So here I am, putting on a pair of wide leg trousers, tucking in my shirt and wearing outside shoes (you know, as opposed to fuzzy slippers with Hello Kitty heads on them).

I am so excited about these jeans because they are exactly what I've been looking for (for instance... in this post!)! AND I got them for $15 at Old Navy on sale! Seriously, Old Navy has come a long way since back in the day when the jeans were SERIOUS "mom jeans". No offense moms! I love moms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave any comments, questions, and suggestions! Or just a little love. Love is nice too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...