Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Leopard is the New Black






Betsy Johnson | Serenn

Steve Madden | Carnby

And since I can't quite afford Steve's perfect leopard booties, I'll go with a scarf for now.

I spent a bit of time at Nordstrom yesterday as it is their Half-Yearly Sale and let my feet meet a couple of Steves and Betsys. Then had to walk away with a tear because this girl got no cash to pay for these beauties!

This outfit is what I call, finding your hip jacket you used to wear in college and realizing that it was a bit loose when you used to rock it to house parties. Now, it fits perfectly and I can feel a bit younger by not wearing my oversized knit cardigan out- everyday.

Jacket: Urban Outfitters | Tank: H&M | Jeans: Old Navy | Scarf: Nordrstrom | Boots: Steve Madden Girl | Bag: F21 | Heart Necklace: Tiffany Co. | Customized Name Necklace: gifted by Vicki.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave any comments, questions, and suggestions! Or just a little love. Love is nice too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...