Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November Stompers


Not unlike my usual trips to what my boyfriend calls, the black hole that I disappear into for hours (the mall/ or the abyss called the internet), I've been heading straight for the shoe racks in search of fun, Fall shoes for every occasion.

Clockwise:

Steve Madden's leopard wedges have been sitting pretty in my mind for awhile now, I have been loving the simple, neutral colored outfits that Fall has brought out into the cooler streets, and love how a pair of these can bring some fun pop into any look.

Grey works in any season, and these flats from Madewell definitely hit the spot!

Lita's, inspired by one of my besties, of YoursTrulySunny, are the best way to edge up an outfit with the benefit of comfort, height and spunk.

Heeled loafers? Bringing party to business? Or business to party? I'm not sure, but I love how you can wear these with a pair of wide leg trousers and a blazer to a work function, or with some skinny jeans and a sheer blouse to happy hour with the ladies, whatever you choose, as long as there's no mullets involved.

I know I've raved about Chinese Laundry's boots before, but I am just waiting to replace my black pair that I've definitely worn out (if any of you remember my examples of slipping at the entrance of Nordstrom multiple times). Now, I'm just trying to choose between the black or the cognac.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave any comments, questions, and suggestions! Or just a little love. Love is nice too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...