Valentine's Day is literally, tomorrow. And for those gals who don't have the time to make a paper mache life size heart to pop out of, I've got some quick DIY ideas for you!
Whether you're in need of adding an extra touch to your gift, or want to keep it simple - here are 8 presents that won't take a lot of time, and will cost less than purchasing that shiny watch you want to surprise him with for his birthday.
Click through images for sources
1. Making dinner for your darling? Add an extra touch by making a dinner menu, with a little love note on the back! All you need is a piece of card stock and your pen of choice.
2. Beer tasting can possibly be a man's favorite thing to do. An excuse to drink beers and try new ones? Deal! Have some fun with your guy and pick up some single unique bottles of beers from a place like BevMo.
3. We don't need to wait for St. Patrick's Day to treat our beau to some Chocolate Beer Cupcakes with Irish Butter Cream. If your guy loves whiskey, this is a great way to incorporate a sweet treat with his favorite drink. Maybe, this time, we'll make the butter cream pink!
4. Honestly, when was the last time you made your significant other a "mixed tape"? Choose some songs that bring back great memories for you both and use this free CD cover print out - or make your own!
5. Much like the beer tasting, whiskey tasting probably tops the list of favorite things to do for most guys. These mini bottles paired with some cigars can provide for a diverse whiskey adventure that your guy will love!
6. I know for many couples, date nights are almost non-existent. Bring them back with a date night jar! Take some popsicle sticks and start with some of your favorite date night activities, then add some new ones, some outrageous ones, and also leave some blank for him to add ideas of his own.
7. Can you think of 52 reasons of why you love your guy? I bet you can - and I bet you can do it in 30 minutes MAX! Take a deck of cards, get some stickers and write the reasons on the cards. You may also want to get creative with this as it can double on the other side of the card as a date night deck!
8. Every day there's a new reason (or a really good old one) for why you love your fella. Pick up the supplies for a DIY chalk board that he can place on his desk or in a shelf in his room that you can update whenever you've got a new reason as to why you adore him.
What's your favorite Valentine's Day DIY?? :)
Happy Valentine's Day!