Thursday, December 22, 2011

When in doubt...


Steal your boyfriend's sweater.


Sweater: H&M | Jeans: Old Navy | Booties: F21

Well, I thought it was a perfect fit. I also think most of his cardigans are a perfect fit. He thinks otherwise though. I tell him baggy is in, and he always gives me a skeptical look.
 I think I'm a lucky gal ;)



Bertie's Outfit | Sweater & Jeans: Nordstroms | Scarf: Macy's | Clutch: Tory Burch | Boots: F21

Anyways, I spent the day with my BFF and ran some errands. Which included breakfast, a trip to the bakery, TJ Maxx Home Goods, Michael's, and frozen lasagna. Our kind of day :) I love Bertie's sense of style and cannot get over these amazing boots she found at F21. I think she's caught the boot fever!



1 comment:

  1. You gals look lovely! I'm glad Bertie went for those boots too! She's totally rockin' them (:

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave any comments, questions, and suggestions! Or just a little love. Love is nice too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...