Friday, December 16, 2011

Gift Giving Guide V



 
Picture & Tutorial Via Belle & Sparrow

 
Photo & Tutorial Via Kristen

Photo & Tutorial Via Danielle

I love wreaths! I got one today made by my BFF, Bertie - inspiring this gift! Now for those of you who are front door sensitive (aka. my parents), these adorable wreaths don't have to adorn your front door! They can hang from your bedroom door, bathroom door, over a fireplace - wherever you'd like! And since this will be for a Christmas Present, you'll most likely want to make one that is perfect for the rest of Winter, Spring or even Summer :) Click through the photos for the tutorials!
_________________________________________________________________________________




Images Via Soap.com


Great tasting, smelling and looking chapstick in the shape of an egg? EOS lip balm is the new rage and you can share the lip moisturizing movement with your friends. This amazing holiday pack includes strawberry sorbet, sweet mint and passion fruit, and it's only $9.99 at soap.com!
_________________________________________________________________________________


Photo Via Photojojo.com 

The Fuji Instax Mini 7s & Mini 25


Photo via Photojojo.com

Fuji Instax Wide Instant Camera

Did anyone else nearly pass out when they heard polaroid cameras were being discontinued? I did. And then, to my luck, I got one as a gift, and about 5 packs of film. Polaroid cameras will never lose their charm. I mean besides our acclimation to instant photos, the gratification of tangible photos will never die. NEVER!! Just like Ace of Base. You know, most college students don't know who they are!!

You will make any girl happy with one of these - guaranteed!

I saw the sii-ign, and it opened up my eyes, I saw the sign!

Special thanks to Bertie for helping me with this post :)

1 comment:

  1. I came across the EOS chapstick at Walmart after one of my friends had gotten hers and couldnt pass it up! I like the mint. It smells amazing and doesn't taste all nasty like most chapsticks. I'm now hoping to get the rest of the collection.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave any comments, questions, and suggestions! Or just a little love. Love is nice too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...