Monday, November 14, 2011

My First Birchbox!


I got my first Birchbox box in the mail this week, thanks to my dear friend Desiree for my birthday present! I received:

1. Anastasia Beverly Hills | Lash Lifting Mascara

As someone who's given up mascara several times in my life, I'm excited to try this lash lifting mascara. My teeny weeny eyelashes never curl, and rarely stay, so let's see how Anastasia works!

2. Befine | Night Cream

Night cream with cocoa? Yum, and I need to get away from lathering on my daytime lotion before I sleep.

3. Kerastase | Elixir Ultime

I've finally grown out my dried, dyed, and cried out hair to the point where I just have one inch or so left, with that said, even with just a small section of damaged hair, my hair constantly feels dry and straw-like. I'm excited to try the Elixir Ultime, where they recommend to use this moisturizing oil on damp hair, dry hair or just on the ends to add shine, moisture and smoothness. (And to see if I should be switching over to this from  Morrocan Argan Penetrating Oil)

4. Supersmile | Professional Whitening Toothpaste
Since I can't use my beloved whitening strips anymore (due to my metal mouth), I've definitely been searching for a whitening toothpaste that WORKS. Super smile me SUPERSMILE!

5. Alex and Isabelle | Classic Hair Ties
I totally thought the little knotted ribbon in my box was an extra ribbon that happened to make it's way into my box, but realized that it's a hair tie! I actually love it! It's non-tangle, possibly because of the change from the typical thin band, it actually goes great with my hair. I especially like it when I throw my hair up in a bun, because it holds better due to it's larger surface area.

Can't wait to play with all of my samples and what Birchbox has in store for me next month!!
Thanks again Des! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave any comments, questions, and suggestions! Or just a little love. Love is nice too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...