Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am Thankful For...


Inspired by IFB Project #22 and the nearing Thanksgiving Holiday, I put together a little somethin' somethin' of what I'm thankful for this year.


1. C.O. Bigelow Mentha Balm. Lip gloss that freshens breath, gives your lips a minty tingle and a smooth finish. I live by this stuff.

2. Fake Eyelashes. Are an Asian girl's best friend. Most of  us have itty bitty ones. Oops, did I just give away our secret?

3.  iPhone. I'd like to say I am independent of my iPhone, but in reality, I'm not. It's a true life-style device. I'm not sure if I can get down the street without it.

4. Glasses. Though mine are definitely not as cute as these, I couldn't live without my glasses. I'm a full time contact lens wearer, but by the end of the day, I can't wait to take them off.

5. Gold Chain Bracelet. I love these; to wear by itself, to layer and to spruce up a casual outfit.

6. Mint Green Nail Polish. Mint green really is my pick me up color. Looks amazing on my skin tone (and any at that) and works for any season.

7. A Chunky Knit Sweater. Oh come on, I'm a sucker for these. I'll sleep in one, I swear. Really, I will!

8. Jeggings. Jean leggings? What woman could ask for more? Butt hugging AND comfortable!

9. Comfortable Wedges. I love wedges. So easy on the feet, and easy on the eyes.

10. Benefit Spot Concealer- Boi-ing. Covers up blemishes and feels minimal. Dust some powder over and you're done. Mission accomplished.  


Okay, no really. This is what I'm truly thankful for this year.



My relationship with God, and his infinite blessings, especially through hard times.
My heroes, my Mom and my Dad, the most influential, compassionate and hard working people in my 
My BFF and friends. The girls that have been there through thick and thin, rise and fall, tears and laughter. 
And Snoopy. The most compassionate, loyal and loving little creature in my life. 

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving? :)

Happy Thanksgiving, Friends!



4 comments:

I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave any comments, questions, and suggestions! Or just a little love. Love is nice too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...