Friday, April 27, 2012

Sunshine Surprise



Cardigan: H&M | Blouse: F21 | Jeans: Express | Shoes: Vintage from Etsy


XO Rings: Jewelmint | Buckle Bracelet: H&M | Watch: Cotton On

These past couple days have been opposite days when it comes to the weather. Which means, per weather.com, Fritz Coleman's "future cast", and my grocery store bonanza trip over the weekend; I believed that it was going to rain this week. And I was properly prepared to make my own soy chai tea latte and walk my dog without a leash (because he hates rain and dares not run past the closest patch of grass for him to relieve himself on). 

But, instead of finding rain, I found it to be bright, sunny and fairly hot. SO, after ironically accepting the sunshine,  I chose my outfit and enjoyed a beautiful Spring day. 

Though, I'm still confused. 

EEHEHEH, flamingo!


Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave any comments, questions, and suggestions! Or just a little love. Love is nice too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...