Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Kendi Everyday x Fossil

My true love for blogging and what sparked my yearning for more beautiful insight into the lives of fashionistas from all around the world started with Kendi Everyday. Truly a talented woman with style, flair and a TON of wit, I look for her updates daily, and am never disappointed.

Her update today is about how she is featured in Fossil's look book!!



Learn (and see) more about her Thirty by Thirty Challenge (seriously, also what made me re-invent my closet and shopping habits) and her modeling and styling Fossil's Holiday Line.

Love you, Kendi!

Sincerely,

Your aspiring totally non-creepy number one fan. Serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave any comments, questions, and suggestions! Or just a little love. Love is nice too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...