Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Happy Birthday Ruthie!



Over the weekend, we spent a wonderful afternoon celebrating Ruthie's birthday at Russell's in Old Town Pasadena.

 I met Ruthie through Vicki, a couple years ago and I truly miss the times when we all lived in the same city and were only a hop and a skip away from happy hour gatherings, shopping, giggles and more :)

Ruthie, thank you for being such an amazing woman, sister, confidant, and friend :) You've been so supportive through everything and I'm so blessed to have you in my life!

Happy Birthday Ruthie Darling! :)

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it great to have wonderful girls in your life?? Happy Birthday to your lovely friend, Ruthie!!!

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave any comments, questions, and suggestions! Or just a little love. Love is nice too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...