Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Simply Stripes

Shirt: Forever 21 | Jeans: Old Navy | Belt: Target | Necklaces: Macy, Etsy (Gifted by Vicki), H&M | Boots: Forever 21 | Glasses: Warby Parker, Tenley

I've been very drawn to stripes lately, and recently, my shop-a-holic self went and searched solely for striped shirts. Surprisingly it's not that easy. I mean the wrong striped shirt can turn you into a costumed mime, or cause perceptional widening, both equally unflattering (and funny).

I've been wearing my glasses almost every day for the past couple months and am starting to believe that I'd like another pair of Warby Parkers - now it's just a matter of which ones! 

Do you have a pair of frames you love from Warby Parker? OR have had a great experience with a different vendor you'd like to recommend (like Bonlook, or Lookmatic?)

If so, I'd love to hear from you!

Ta-ta!


6 comments:

  1. I've been loving stripes too! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with stripes. Love this casual look and you are rocking the layered necklace look. I need to try this out sometime. New follower here, hope you'll stop by my blog soon.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erica!!! :) I totally want more necklaces to simply layer - I'm on the hunt!!

      Following you as well darling!

      Delete
  3. I love stripes :) Great outfit post. Your blog is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica!

      You are so sweet :) Thank you and I'm excited to check out your blog as well!!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave any comments, questions, and suggestions! Or just a little love. Love is nice too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...