Thursday, October 11, 2012

Fall Accessories (That I'm Eyeing)

Hi Everyone!

I'm back, and it's Fall - what do you know? :) I may have been hibernating in the sun- or drowning in work. I'll leave that up to you to decide.

It's finally time for scarves, boots, and some pretty gold accessories. Here are a couple items that are on my wishlist this season.









Women's Polka Dot Fringe Scarf - Overstock.com | No Bones About it Boots - Seychelles | Un-teal the Clouds Clear Umbrella - ModCloth | Gramercy Bracelet Watch - Kate Spade on Nordstrom.com | Preston Gimlet Tortoise - Warby Parker | Gold Bar Necklace - Rozmarin Jewelry on Etsy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave any comments, questions, and suggestions! Or just a little love. Love is nice too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...