Thursday, June 7, 2012

June Muses



        American Apparel Neon Nail Laquer
Not ready to don the entire neon ensemble? Painting the nails is just a loud of a statement! 




Chevron Nail Decals
The BFF and I spent over an hour getting mani's this past weekend and explaining how I wanted a chevron pattern on my 4th fingers. Snagging a batch of these makes DIY chevron mani's possible!





Free People's Maxi, High-Low, and Mid Calf Dresses are causing me to run a high Summer Shopaholic fever. I'm heavily drawn to the color blocks, bright hues, neon and the timeless flirty garb. 


I've seen Norma Kamali don a pair of her Kamali Kulture Cat Eye ZYL Frames more than once and can't help but agree that these sunglasses are the MOST AWESOMEST EV-AR. I've been on a search for the perfect pair of cat eye sunglasses and these are the best combination of size, shape and print. You can pick up a pair in tortoise shell or black!



Kamali Kulture's Swim Wear line is sophisticated, sassy and simple. These two are my favorites. Don't you want to idiotically prance around the beach fantasizing a vintage photo shoot starring yourself wearing one of these? I'll let you guess whether or not I do.

Happy June! Summer is almost here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave any comments, questions, and suggestions! Or just a little love. Love is nice too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...