Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Square Dance






Jean Jacket: Abercrombie & Fitch | White T: Old Navy | Maxi Skirt: Heavenly Couture | Sandals: Target | Belt Bangle: H&M | Threaded Chain Bracelet: F21 | Purse: F21

I forget how amazing jean jackets are. I know what you're thinking. Abercrombie & Fitch? I know, total throw back - but still amazing! 

The weather was beautiful on Sunday so I got to wear something besides jeans and boots (by California standards of cooler weather) Just in case you were wondering, I'm square dancing in that first picture. Which is what I do to formulate some kind of balanced pose.

Lately, I've been frustrated with my long, boring hair. If you knew me in my college days, my hair was anything but boring, and solid colored. So now, here I am fighting my inner 80's rockstar and channeling the modern hippie (all within one mind… should I be worried?). I decided to go with the self sufficient braided headband (a.k.a. braid two braids on both sides of your head, pull both ends to the opposite side of your head and bobby pin), and was quite happy. The braids add a little volume to the top of the head (which my egg head needs), and also is a nice romantic touch to a head of long, wavy, tresses. Problem solved - for now! And no it wasn't intentional for me to look like a frog in that last picture. Close ups make me nervous, k?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave any comments, questions, and suggestions! Or just a little love. Love is nice too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...