Over the years, I've grown to LOVE rainy days. I actually look forward to using an umbrella, wearing my uggs (twice a year in SoCal), and most of all - hiding from the rain and being cozy inside.
Here are 5 things I tend to do on a rainy day:
1. Spend the evening making a recipe that I've been meaning to try - no matter how complicated! (This also requires gathering ingredients during my impulse grocery shopping bonanza)
2. Revisit my favorite movies, even if it means dusting off the trusty old VCR!
3. Rainy days always make me feel a little creative, the first blank palette that comes to mine is usually my nails. If I could host a nail polish party for my girlfriends every rainy day - life would be complete!
4. Closet cleaning can always be a drag, especially if you're like me. But with a couple hours indoors, your BFF and possibly a glass of wine - I can usually get through purging, assessing and organizing! Check out Kendi's Working Closet Instructions. (I especially love the wine bottle tip for your boots!)
5. Something about rain brings out the bookworm in me, and the bookworm in me needs to get to finishing the multiple books I've started but haven't finished! A rainy day is a great chance to cuddle up in a blanket with a hot cup of tea and get to readin'!
What are your favorite things to do on a rainy day?
Have a wonderful and safe weekend! :)