Thursday, April 5, 2012

Artist Spotlight | Kris Atomic



Popular for her digital, "Chronic Bitchface" floating around on sites like Pinterest, Kristina Mordokhovitch is the talented artist behind Kris Atomic. I basically dove into her online portfolio for hours last night giggling at her wide range of bright, incredibly detailed, and witty artwork.

Illustrating fashion, humor, vintage and modern feminine gestures and much, much, more; my favorite thing about her is just imagining how she views the world and ogling over her talent of depicting it in her artwork. Her photography is just as moving - my words won't do justice! Just look.

I currently have the image above on my desktop (look at that DETAIL!), and can't stop raving over how delightfully refreshing and happy her artwork makes me feel.

Here are some of my favorites:








You're smiling, aren't you? 

See! Told you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave any comments, questions, and suggestions! Or just a little love. Love is nice too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...