Monday, April 2, 2012

April Muses

Spring is here, and I've got a couple of fun items that I have my eye on.

Lookmatic.com's new Shelby frames are to die for. I'd love a pair of these cat eye
fancies to don on sunny Spring days.




Cath Kidston speaks my language. I can't get enough of floral!


Who better to give advice on how to be effortlessly fashionable and confident than celebrity model, Ines De La Pressange. I'd love to add this book to my reading library and reference in my daily fashion decisions. 

Cambridge Satchel Company makes sleek, clean and simple satchels. Wouldn't green be darling in your Spring Wardrobe?

Even though this is from Libby Edelman's Fall 2011 line, you and I know very well that you can wear these playful flats all year long. Spring makes me feel super girly, and these flats will too!
I've made a conscious decision this year to splurge on a pair of sandals that will be perfect with all of my Spring outfits. The Pansy is a perfect combination of a flat and a sandal - and the colors it comes in? I want them all!

What are the items you're pining for this Spring? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave any comments, questions, and suggestions! Or just a little love. Love is nice too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...