Friday, March 2, 2012

All the CRAZE | BIBS

Bibs aren't just for babies





I'm loving the large, colorful, intricate - yet statement making bib necklaces that are donning women's collar bones, and were especially popular in street style at NYFW. 

Wear them on a bare neck, or over a blouse to create an embellished collar and to add an incredible pop to your outfit. 

If you're like me and find yourself filling your closet with a ton of solids (a.k.a. let me buy multiple tops and blouses in different solid colors because I have a problem.. syndrome), then this is a PERFECT way to unveil the stylistic and unique fashionista within. I know you're in there! 

The best part is that you can find an affordable bib necklace at a mall near you - the white one is from JCPenney originally for $25 and right now for $18. OR, a dream bib necklace like Dannijo's for a Subway foot long under $800. 

Anyone else singing Subway's commercial song in their head right now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave any comments, questions, and suggestions! Or just a little love. Love is nice too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...