Monday, January 23, 2012

Cold California





Blazer: F21 | Tank: Target | Jeans: Old Navy | Boots: Chinese Laundry | Scarf: F21 | Purse: Urban Outfitters | Bracelet: Macys | Ring: Cinderella Jewelry Boutique | Watch: Gifted Vintage from Dad


I love blouses with bows and with this weekend's chilly weather, I decided to turn my scarf into a pussy bow. Also due to the "cold", (with quotation marks because my friend Jabez in D.C. doesn't think it's cold in California) I wore a thin cardigan under my blazer to keep extra warm. Wouldn't have known, would ya?!

I'm a great magician! No, I'm not really. I've just found solutions to buying blazers and jackets that aren't always lined with a nice heavy material. 

On that note, I have been wanting a good ol' quality riding jacket/wool blazer for awhile now and have been finding more and more options to add to my wish list. Here's one, another, and another!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave any comments, questions, and suggestions! Or just a little love. Love is nice too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...