Thursday, January 26, 2012

Gone Sailing






 Sweater: UO | Corduroys: F21 | Shoes: Jack Purcells | Rings: Obey & Cinderella Jewelry Boutique | Cross Bracelet: Macys | Watch: Vintage Gifted by Dad | Name Necklace: Gifted by Vicki of Victory Carmichael | Heart Necklace: Tiffany & Co. - Gifted by Cousin 

Its a warm day (in the high 70's and low 80's), which led me to believe that it'd be a beautiful day to go sailing. And by sailing I mean a trip to the park to run around with Snoopy, an iced coffee from Starbucks, and getting a compliment on my sweater by the girl ringing up our groceries at 
Trader Joes. 

It's a dreamy California day. 

Now, all I need is a home made iced tea and some time to bake in the sun in my bathing suit. 
(Just kidding, I'm not going to put anyone through that in January.)

2 comments:

  1. hey eunice! it's been so long. hope youre doing great. you look like a doll! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave any comments, questions, and suggestions! Or just a little love. Love is nice too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...