mini bunting by domesticcharm on etsy.com
It's a brand spankin' new year, and I am just SO excited to get this year GOING.
I don't know if it's age, or 2011's toll on my soul, but my realization of potential opportunities, creations, projects, relationships and more (a.k.a. the realization of time wasted, creative juices not acted upon, relationships not nurtured and grown) are all for the pickings this year!
I want to LOVE what I do this upcoming year.
Whether it's in my bringing-home-the-bacon world, my free-time world, my family world, my friends world, my community world. I honestly, for once feel like the WORLD (all encompassing) is my oyster.
There is SO much to do! There's so much to progress to make! I gotta get-a-MOVIN'!
Here are a couple of things I want to accomplish this year:
- Run a half marathon
- Buy my first SLR camera
- Take a group vacation with friends
- Build my blog to provide quality and unique content
- Spend as much time with my parents as possible
- Reach new relationship and professional levels at work (To clarify: My job is relationship based)
- Connect with my Church community
- Study the scripture and infuse it into my life to grow as a strong spiritual woman
- Volunteer in the community for a cause in need
- Lose some weight (geez, fatty)
- Take care of my friends, especially those who have taken care of me
- Be a better version of myself when this year is over
Now this might not be much, but hey I'm starting slow here. Gotta be real with oneself.
Keepin' it real. Makin' it happen. Yeah. Whut.
13. Start using words correctly. Example: stop swapping letters for apostrophes, and "u" for "a".