Monday, November 21, 2011

Thanksgiving Potluck




Cardigan: H&M | Ruffle Tank: Old Navy | Jeans: Old Navy | Shoes: Vintage (from my mom!) | Necklace: Made by Linda | Bracelets: F21

My bible study had our Thanksgiving Potluck Dinner this past week and oooooh was I excited for the Thanksgiving goodness to begin! I was also reminded that taking pictures in my mini foyer adds a nice jaundice effect, and that my dog thinks I'm going to take him outside anytime I step foot near the door. Can't pry him away from that area until you walk away yourself.

DEFINITELY more of those type of photos in the future. Unfortunately I'm serious, with the sun setting earlier and me putting myself together later in the day, this has to be done. I'll try my best with getting out earlier in the day, friends.

Here's a very unattractive, yet summarizing photo of the delicious potluck festivities.


When does your Thanksgiving begin? :)


1 comment:

I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave any comments, questions, and suggestions! Or just a little love. Love is nice too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...