Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pants are Cooler with New Blouses

        

Blouse: Old Navy | Tank: H&M | Khaki Capris: Mossimo from Target | Shoes: Thrifted






This morning, I reluctantly thought about how I needed to put on some pants for work (I mean pants other than jeans and leggings - let's just say I don't need to do that too often). Then after groggily sliding my closet door open, realized that I would finally be able to wear my new blouse from Old Navy that I ordered from their Fall line and some new FUN accessories. That's when I pulled out my ironing board, snapped it open in one swift motion, tossed my head (like Tina Turner) and sha-bam, looked like Megan Fox when she wakes up in the morning. After a little help of coffee (and delusional thinking), of course.

I picked up this new gold heart watch, and leopard belt - which came in a set with a coral and tan belt (how can you pass that up, REALLY! I have to refrain from wearing all three at once) from Cotton On and this darling "e" necklace from one of my dearest friends, Linda. Who hand-crafted this necklace as well as 8 others for my girlfriends who spent my birthday weekend with me! Last is my new Essie Lady Like nail polish from Ruthie. My friends are the best :)

I also got to spend my work day outside in some pleasant weather. It's been a good day!

Birthday Weekend Part Deux coming soon!



1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BELATED!!! LOVE YOU MUCHO!! LOVE THE OUTFIT TOO!! I HAVE THOSE PANTS TOO BUT IN OLIVE! <3

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please feel free to leave any comments, questions, and suggestions! Or just a little love. Love is nice too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...